Thursday, April 3, 2008

Who's Who???

I've been wanting to do this for a while. Pull out old pictures of me to show how much my snuggle bug Wyatt looks like me :) I think even Morgan does too but in a different way. Although, I certainly can't deny he looks like Daddy and Brittni too... Enjoy my comparisons... I just wish I had more baby pictures of dan to compare even more :)


Mommy is on the left and Wyatt is on the right.... Pretty crazy huh?!



Same nose and smile!!


Same sleepy face....


Our first baths....
If it wasn't for the dress and flower, it'd be hard to tell huh?


Even Morgan looks like mommy sometimes... That's mommy on the left and Morgan on the right... We also have the same nose and he has my eyes...




Then there's Dan and Brittni... I think the pictures speak for themselves...




From left to right to below... Brittni, Daddy as a baby and Brittni again




Dan on the left and Brittni on the right both at around 5-6 years old...



Look at those lips....so cute



Brittni and Morgan not only look alike but they have a very special bond and love eachother so much. Morgan idolizes his big sister and she can sure put up with a lot of him playing her shadow.






3 comments:

Omeara's said...

Omg this is so crazy,how much you guys look alike, Morgan and Britt and Dan morgan and britt,and omg,I couldnt even tell the difference bettween you and Whyatt,you guys are all so cute!!!

..Kris Naven.. said...

This is absolutely amazing! What a cool blog! If you didn't put whos who I would have no idea! I am still stunned at the "look-alikes!" WOW! This is aweosme, and something to cherish forever! How cool! It is nice that you have these pics, so you can show the kids when they get older! So cool! Take care!

Walnut said...

dude those pictures are crazy. i can't believe how similar they are.