Sunday, April 27, 2008

9 month pictures

9 month pictures were actually taken at 9 1/2 months. I was trying to wait till he could stand up on his own without holding on to anything so we could get a surf board picture like Morgans at this age. But first of all he is a step behind where Morgan was and secondly I had to catch this kid on a mild-runny nose day since he has been sick for so long. I didn't want him to look sick in the pics. So I was only going for 1 or 2 poses and of course this is what I walked away with. Sorry if my kids are so stinken cute!









4 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

These pictures are priceless!

Anonymous said...

So Handsome! You need to make these boys afraid of "Chicks!" :)
Renee

Anonymous said...

No need to apologize for having such cute kids! You just need to make sure they don't date until they are 21!
Love Ya, Sherri

Katy said...

What a cutie!
-Sam and Katy