Here's Wyatt. He has officially been a crawler for a couple weeks... no more army crawl. And boy is he FAST! He also is walking around the coffee table and couches pretty well. I have waited to take his 9 month pics because I want him to be able to stand for the Surfing pic at the picture people like Morgan did but I called them today and they no longer have that prop! So I will have to make it happen another way. Also it seems like we have all been sick... especially the boys since January. Wyatt is back on the nebulizer and he just got over 2 ear infections last week.... but now here is Morgan again with a fever... I just dunno what to do with these sickies! Plus I has have a sinus thing goin on and now my mom and jenny too... enough already!
1 comment:
All your new blogs are so cute! I wish the boys felt better-it's no fun when they are sick! The videos are too cute of Wyatt and Morgan too! That's awesome! Elliott is doing a sports camp this summer, and I'm really looking forward to that! Take care! Ttyl!
Post a Comment