Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Smurvey....

Tag Your It!...
What were you doing 5 years ago?
2003...I was prolly in this very same room. Dan and I were just married in January and living with my parents I was workin at ATI drafting... they were a horrible company except they pid alright. OH and I was in the process of becoming a step mommy... i think i first met Brittni right about this time 5 years ago
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. hook up dish on our rediculous huge movie thetre tv in our room
2. go finish up cleaning at the old houe YUCK!
3. get caught up with my Beth moore bible study...AMAZING!
4. UNPACK
5. Play with my boys!
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. sunflower seed addict
2. Chips And Salsa
3. Guacamole!
4. I've been kinda a chocolate freak lately
5. cake...it CAN be a snack!
Bad Habits:
*Biting My Nails (worse nail biter in AMERICA)! i need to get them done
If I were suddenly a Billionaire...
*I would buy a house! Then I would pay off all my family and close friends houses! I would put away money for the boys for college. I would invest it wisely for us, and I would give some to churches, worthy causes, and people who were in need.
5 Places I've lived:
1. Rocklin, CA
2. Roseville, CA
3. Walnut, CA
4. Brea, CA
5. Ontario, CA
5 Jobs I've had:
1. Babysitter
2. Michael's head cashier
3. J.R. Miller and assoc.-drafter
4. Raleys-design coordinato/drafter
5. Most Important Job I Will Ever Have Is Being A Mother!
5 things people might not know about me:
1. i am a night owl even when i'm super tired and then i love to sleep in
2. i'm trying really hard to become more knowledgable in the Word, it's all so amazing...i need to try harder tho!
3. The only way I eat brocolli is dipped in mayo! artichokes too! YUMMY
4. in my heart I want more babies but my bank account and hubby don't want me too .. boo who!
5. I try to admit and learn from my mistakes
I Now TAG: Roskelleys, april, jrs. mom!
Random...But I Thought This Was Cute, So This Is My Celebrity Soulmate:
Take this test!
There's always funny stuff going on in the script when you're on the set. Whether you're pranking your crew, telling a funny joke, or injecting an element of the absurd into a situation, you've got a way with making people laugh. It's only fitting that your celeb soul mate is someone who's silly and quirky, too!

A celeb who's good looking and good at enjoying life like Owen Wilson is just right for the role. No matter if you're playing mini golf or shopping at the mall, you've both got the comic talents to have loads of hilarious hijinks wherever you go. And if your celeb soul mate is on location in some foreign country, someone who's funny and closer to home would be perfect for the job. And that's no joke!
http://counters.gigya.com/wildfire/CIMP/Jmx*PTEyMDcwNjYwMzUxODcmcHQ9MTIwNzA2NjAzNzAwMCZwPTU5MSZkPSZuPQ==.swf" flashvars="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

2 comments:

Omeara's said...

I love your page!!loks great!!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love it, and I love that you added your borders and backgrounds back too! Thanks so much!