Here is Morgan at his first soccer practice! I know, who would have thought that they would have a 2-3 year old soccer class anywhere? Well they do in Rocklin! I was obviously excited when my friend Rebecca told me about it. Morgan loves to watch me play indoor soccer so I knew he would love this! The first picture is of morgan with Rebecca's son Ryan. Ii babysit him and his lil bro somtimes and Morgan ad Ryan are great friends. Morgan loved about the first 15 minutes but then his attention span was cut short and he just wanted to run around. I can't wait until next week when dan can watch!
Here's Diego... or Morgan. He puts his 'rescue pack' on and runs around singing the rescue pack song from his favorite cartoon. Then he runs up to me or nana or daddy and says he is going to rescue them.
No comments:
Post a Comment