We are so Proud!!
So I was trying not to jump the gun on the announcment but since Morgan was such a big boy 2 days in a row I officially name our son POTTY TRAINED!!! The last 2 days have been so great! He has mostly been in his big boy underpants and he has told me every single time that he needs to 'peepee'.... then last night... dun dun dun dun... #2!!! He ran to the potty and made it just in time... then again today he felt his tummy telling him something and it took about 6 trips to the potty but he did it... yay!!!!! I am sure there will be a few accidents but I am very optomistic that for the most part our baby is now a lil man! Yay! Now its Wyatt's turn!!!
3 comments:
Hi Laura & Dan, Wow that's great! It'll be nice to have only one in diapers. Give 'the little man' a big hug from us and tell him we are so proud of him (Wyatt may want to potty train earlier that Morgan just because he'll want to do what his big brother is doing). WAY TO GO MORGAN!
Love, Kathy
Hi Laura. Thanks for saying hi. I added you right away. O.k. so I think we're leading parralel lives. Two boys one girl. Two potty-trained. We've been going to that new park on wednesdays around noon. You should come. Well your family is adorable. By the way that piece that your hubby did is beautiful. That is totally my style!
dude I never got a certificate. way to go
Post a Comment