Saturday, March 22, 2008

New.Do

U like? Of course I can't style it the way the lady did but it's still much more managable and I don't look as white trashy... lol

3 comments:

Walnut said...

did you just grab a good picture of your mom in her late 20s and post it.

..Kris Naven.. said...

Nice! Isn't a new haircut and style the best!? Very cute! I am so excited for what you are doing for me, and I can't wait to get home, and put the put one of the pics as my header! Thanks for taking the time to do this for me, it really means a lot! Have fun with the move, and hopefully soon we'll both be in a position to buy a house! Take care, and hope the kids are feeling better!

Love Always,
Kris

Anonymous said...

Hott mammas!! It looks great!! Hope the kids are feeling better!!!