I had a great birthday this week! my awesome, thoughtful mommy made my favorite chicken enchilada caserole dinner and party cake! Thanks to everyone for the warm wishes and to Phil and Dana for coming over to share my special day! I plan on some major scrapbook shopping next week with all my birthday money... i can't wait to get my cricut design center attachment!!! you know you are all so jealous!!
Morgan and Aden helped blow out the candles
It wouldn't be a blog entry wthout pictures of Morgan being a goof ball...
Morgan found this at my mom and dad's house and brought it out to sit on while watching TV.
He decided he needed to be creative with the spatula and apple. He told us he was cutting it... uh ok morgan... lol
2 comments:
Happy birtday!!! The pics are so cute,that makes me miss my mamma, I want someone to cook, my favorite dish for my b-day = ( I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much I cant belive you made my blog look so good,im tottaly taking credit,jk your so creative you should make money doing stuff like that,its your gift!!!Well thanks again love you!!
April
what a Cutie he is well i have to SAY HAPPY Birthday girly
Post a Comment