Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy.Easter!

Today we went on an easter egg hunt at our church and our friends Mike and Becky brought their boys Ryan and Liam along too. It was a very crowded event filled with many families. I even saw a good friend from highschool Cyndi Olsen there with her lil big man Anthony! That was really cool! There were bounce houses, face painting, games and of course Easter egg hunting... and as soon as they told the kids "GO!" my camera died... So I don't have any pictures of that... Then we came home and decorated some of our own for the Easter bunny to hide tonight! here is what I have...
Here's the slide show from the Easter Egg even at church

Brit dying her eggs

Morgan showing me his yellow egg
Daddy helping
Mommy helping
Morgan so cute showing off all his eggs

Brittni took this very seriously

3 comments:

Walnut said...

Brittni, nothing wrong with taking easter eggs seriously. i spent 3 hours on mine alone

..Kris Naven.. said...

I am glad you guys had a wonderful Easter! Just wanted to say thanks so much for all that you're doing, it really means a lot, and I am way excited! The pics are way cute of the kids! Take care!

Love Always,
Kris

Omeara's said...

Aww they look so cute!! I bet they had so much fun,thier getting so big!!!