Since Blogging has become like a journal of memories, I just wanted to remember some of the many things the kids like to say and do. I've made a huge list for Morgan and am working on one for Brittni but since she is older and I have a bad 'remembry' (Jenny used to say that) Her list prolly won't be as long. And I'll start one for Wyatt too... I can add to the list as I remember more and they do more cute stuff... I don't expect everyone to read all these but I just want them documented.... Thanks for the great idea Roskelley's!
Here's Morgan's Darndest list (so far)...
• Says: “You kiddin me?” … while gritting his teeth… kinda mean-like.
• Uses tape measure like daddy to measure everything and it ALL measures to exactly 4829… or as Morgan says “forty
eight two-nine mommy!” That number is used to describe time sometimes as well.
• Makes a fist and marches his arm across his chest and very darkly states “I BATMAN mommy!” Or very cheerily will say “I Fly, superman mommy!” Sometimes he’s also spiderman. When flying there is always a swoooosh…. Swoosh sound.
• Has used Wyatt’s hammer toy to “make cabnets mommy” as he says by clanking the walls, doors, and furniture.
• If Wyatt is asleep and makes any noise within earshot of Morgan he yells “Wyatt’s waking mommy!” Which then wakes Wyatt up if he is still asleep.
• To any noise he hears, he says “What’s that noising?”
• Yells “HI AIRPLANE! Or HI HELICOPTER” to each one he sees in the sky.
• Gave Jenny’s cat Smokey Joe the nickname Jo-Jo.
• He says this is everyone lately but here is an example from the other day when we saw Jo-Jo outside “Hi Jo-Jo…It’s me! Mo-gen…I right here!!!”
• Tells Wyatt “No cryins Wyatt.” Most of the time gently but sometimes with annoyance.
• When he is in trouble and whinning/crying he starts rubbing or drying his eyes and says to me “mommy I no more cryins… I no more cryins…” like that will get him out of punishment.
• When he was about 1 year old and Dan was working day and night I showed Morgan a picture of Dan and said give daddy kisses… Morgan then ran to the front door and kissed the door. Dan cut way back after that because it really broke his heart.
• Wyatt woke up from a nap at Nana’s house and was crying the pack n play…. Morgan immediately put his hand up like a stop sign to me and said “ I get him!” then ran to go get Wyatt.
• At the airport he runs down the terminal and jumps on Brittni like a spider-monkey with arms and legs wrapped around her.
• The other day he was ready for a nap and started crying because he wanted to know where Brittni was and kept telling me to go to the airport. I told him she was at her mommy’s house and he was telling me “NO!” and sobbed uncontrollably till he past out like 3 minutes later
• The other day he told me “I goin to the store mommy”… and was asking for my keys. I asked him what he was getting at the store and he said “Ummmmm, I get soooome fruitbars…. And some oatmeal…” he was very serious.
• Also asked me one day for my keys, put his backpack on and told me “I go airport mommy… get Brittni.” I gave him my keys and he went into the garage.
• With his backpack or an invisible one he holds the straps on his shoulders and shows us his “rescue pack” (Diego has one).
• Sometimes he wants to help carry Wyatt’s carseat and is so excited to call himself “I big helper!” He will also do this when he opens the door for me.
• Used to call all stores “Home Depot” or “Target” (Funny that’s daddys store and mommy’s store).
• Holds arms open wide and says “ I love you this much!”
• At night time he cons his way into our bed by giving me puppy eyes and telling me “snuggle mommy..” works every time! Likes to snuggle in the mornings too.
• Still signs ‘please’ by rubbing his tummy when he really wants something bad.
• Loves to watch my mom’s gardener Rene work in the yard.
• Used push his car/bike around the house to climb on tables, desk, everything.
• Used to dance to Law and Order… Criminal Intent was his favorite. Would drop everything for this.
• Insists that handy Manny is really Handy Bandy.
Here's Morgan's Darndest list (so far)...
• Says: “You kiddin me?” … while gritting his teeth… kinda mean-like.
• Uses tape measure like daddy to measure everything and it ALL measures to exactly 4829… or as Morgan says “forty
eight two-nine mommy!” That number is used to describe time sometimes as well.
• Makes a fist and marches his arm across his chest and very darkly states “I BATMAN mommy!” Or very cheerily will say “I Fly, superman mommy!” Sometimes he’s also spiderman. When flying there is always a swoooosh…. Swoosh sound.
• Has used Wyatt’s hammer toy to “make cabnets mommy” as he says by clanking the walls, doors, and furniture.
• If Wyatt is asleep and makes any noise within earshot of Morgan he yells “Wyatt’s waking mommy!” Which then wakes Wyatt up if he is still asleep.
• To any noise he hears, he says “What’s that noising?”
• Yells “HI AIRPLANE! Or HI HELICOPTER” to each one he sees in the sky.
• Gave Jenny’s cat Smokey Joe the nickname Jo-Jo.
• He says this is everyone lately but here is an example from the other day when we saw Jo-Jo outside “Hi Jo-Jo…It’s me! Mo-gen…I right here!!!”
• Tells Wyatt “No cryins Wyatt.” Most of the time gently but sometimes with annoyance.
• When he is in trouble and whinning/crying he starts rubbing or drying his eyes and says to me “mommy I no more cryins… I no more cryins…” like that will get him out of punishment.
• When he was about 1 year old and Dan was working day and night I showed Morgan a picture of Dan and said give daddy kisses… Morgan then ran to the front door and kissed the door. Dan cut way back after that because it really broke his heart.
• Wyatt woke up from a nap at Nana’s house and was crying the pack n play…. Morgan immediately put his hand up like a stop sign to me and said “ I get him!” then ran to go get Wyatt.
• At the airport he runs down the terminal and jumps on Brittni like a spider-monkey with arms and legs wrapped around her.
• The other day he was ready for a nap and started crying because he wanted to know where Brittni was and kept telling me to go to the airport. I told him she was at her mommy’s house and he was telling me “NO!” and sobbed uncontrollably till he past out like 3 minutes later
• The other day he told me “I goin to the store mommy”… and was asking for my keys. I asked him what he was getting at the store and he said “Ummmmm, I get soooome fruitbars…. And some oatmeal…” he was very serious.
• Also asked me one day for my keys, put his backpack on and told me “I go airport mommy… get Brittni.” I gave him my keys and he went into the garage.
• With his backpack or an invisible one he holds the straps on his shoulders and shows us his “rescue pack” (Diego has one).
• Sometimes he wants to help carry Wyatt’s carseat and is so excited to call himself “I big helper!” He will also do this when he opens the door for me.
• Used to call all stores “Home Depot” or “Target” (Funny that’s daddys store and mommy’s store).
• Holds arms open wide and says “ I love you this much!”
• At night time he cons his way into our bed by giving me puppy eyes and telling me “snuggle mommy..” works every time! Likes to snuggle in the mornings too.
• Still signs ‘please’ by rubbing his tummy when he really wants something bad.
• Loves to watch my mom’s gardener Rene work in the yard.
• Used push his car/bike around the house to climb on tables, desk, everything.
• Used to dance to Law and Order… Criminal Intent was his favorite. Would drop everything for this.
• Insists that handy Manny is really Handy Bandy.
1 comment:
this is hilarious. glad you posted it.
comment about the tricks kids do to get in parents beds - they are born with proven methods and they do work every time. "im poopy Wal" not really poopy but i have gotten up and in her room to check. now shes up.
Post a Comment