We took a lil trip to my granparents house this afternoon with my mom to have a nice visit. My granma had surgery recently for her back and I was so happy to see how well she looked! More happy than I have seen in a while! We talked, worked on a puzzle and fed Wyatt about 10 bottles (moooooody boy today)... We had so much fun and can't wait to see them again on Saturday along with our other family members ... thats a future blog I'm sure!
Wyatt with his great granpa... He would only eat his bottle sitting up and then he wanted to stand up ... one of his favorite things to do for what seems like hours :D
Morgan eating Great granpa's "Choc-lot" pudding
Morgan sharing with Nana... notice how his mouth is open as he is feeding her... just like I do when I feed the kids ... LOL
1 comment:
love pudding
nice fangs
where did you throw the woods
Post a Comment