Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wyatt Update

Here's my cutie patootie! I think he actually looks a little like Brit in the left picture... they do have the same eyes and cheeks :) In his blue shirt last night Wyatt was insisting on standing up while holding onto the couch... although he can't pull himself up yet. And here he is in the highchair today for like an hour stuffing his face with his favorite tasty treat :) I always hold him when feeding him but I had this revelation that an 8 month old can certainly sit in the highchair... so I think Morgan will have to finally graduate to making his messes at the table with us... lol I know he is way too old to still be in the highchair but he likes it and it contains the messes he makes so ya stop snickering!




2 comments:

Walnut said...

way too old!? i wish they made highchairs for grownups.

Anonymous said...

What a CUTE baby boy! Be ready with your shot gun, Mom! (keep the girls away!) ~Renee :)