Too bad the A&E tv show airline wasn't filming in Sacramento last night... Brittni was the center of some craziness at the sacramento airport... with her dad and morgan ending up on the plane to san diego with her! Read the whole story told by Britt's mom Rebekah...It all started about three weeks ago when I had this dream twice about me standing in my bedroom and my only grandfather who I was close to, told me to stop and listen. He wasn't there, but his voice was. He said in a strong voice, "Listen to me, and listen to me closly. Write down this number 1098-945-619." I have never had a dream so strong in my life! I was sleeping at my mom's house and had to tell her for some reason. Then I had the same dream again but I wrote down the number as 916-549-8901. I then realized it was the same number but written backwards. I thought I was crazy so I just didn't bother with it.
As most of you know Brittni flys up to her dad's often. She flys alone as a minor and every time she flys she has an emergency card around her neck. Brittni was on her way home from Sacramento and Jason decided to pick her up at the airport. Her plane left at around 7:30ish. Around 8 pm last night I received a call from this number. I instantly realized it was the number in my dream. I was so scared but I new I had to pick it up! On the other side of the call a man answered and said, "Don't worry... I am a school teacher and I am here with your daughter. She is okay. She was good and did not tell me her name but asked if she could call you because she is very scared." Brittni then got on the phone and she said," Mommy I knew something was wrong with the door. I felt wind blowing on my face and it was very loud." MY HEART DROPPED! Brittni's flight had to make an emergency landing because the door came open in the air due to a problem. She was sitting fairly close to it she said. They landed the plane okay and everything was fine but I felt so hopless.
I called Brittni's dad right away to let him know what happened. Usually when she takes off that is the sign that he can leave to go home. Then an hour later I pick her up at the flight gate. You don't think that anything would happen between then.Brittni's dad Dan was almost all the way home. He turned the car around right away and went back to the airport to see what was going on. And by the way NOBODY from the airline called us to let us know that her plane had to make an emergency landing until Dan was almost back to the airport. Dan was great..... he went to the ticket counter and told them that he wanted to fly with her for FREE so she wouldn't have to be scared. They told him that they could not do that so he said, "Then let me get my daughter off the airplane and take her home." So they gave him a pass to go upstairs to get her. He must of been pretty angry because once he reached the flight gate him and Brittni's little brother were on the flight taking Brittni back to San Diego.I was so proud that Dan really stood up for Brittni and made the airlines do what he wanted. Brittni was no longer scared because her Daddy was with her and so was Morgan her brother. Dan is usually pretty passive but when it comes to his kids he is AMAZING! So yes it was a very long night! Brittni is ok, I'm sure Dan is tired, and if it wasn't for the school teacher with the 916 phone # then we wouldn't of even known what Brittni was going through. God was looking out for my little girl last night!
P.S. And if you read the number backwards the 916 # is a Sacramento area code. That is where she was flying from.
1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS... This is a true story showing that people are still with us.
Jenn Mauz
Post a Comment