Thursday, January 3, 2008

Santa Came!!!

So this is a little late but not by much so hold your pannies! Here are LOTS of pictures for you and maybe even a couple videos if your lucky.
Here are Morgan and I making some yummy Christmas cookies


Christmas morning I guess Santa got confused (which makes no difference to Morgan) cuz he went to nana's house and left all the presents :) So we went to granpa and nana's for Christmas day in the morning and opened all our presents!


The following Saturday we had a whole nother Christmas! Aren't we lucky?!? This time it was at Mamaw and papaw's house. Everyone was there: Mamaw, Papaw, Aunt Kathy with Aaron and David, Cousin John with Tami and Emma, Aunts Susie and Denise with Granma June, Mom and Dad, and our 4-some without Brittni :( but she came on Sunday and opened all her presents at Nana and Granpa's house :)



Here are all the blankets that my mom made for Christmas! She is so talented... I think we can all agree that mine the the BESTEST!!


The Buff Miller blood (notice I am only taking pictures)


Brittni (spoiled)


Videos

This is Morgan Singing to Mr. lopart... A character on his favorite show handy manny. I include it because he is the cutest kid on this planet. Has nothing to do with Christmas tho!

No comments: