Morgan's Favorite... the "motocycles"
Sunday, January 27, 2008
MONSTER JAM 2008!
So Dan thought it would be fun to take Morgan to Monster Jam this year because he loves that kinda 'boy stuff'... then as fate would have it, Brittni ended up with us this weekend also so Dan got an extra ticket so the 3 of them could go together. Well it was a HUGE success to say the LEAST... I am not joking or exagerating when we woke Morgan up at 6:30 this morning its all he could talk about... He was more than willing to wake up if it meant looking at these pictures and videos... and explaining them all to mommy.... So then I go wake up Brittni and she also literally shot outta bed and started yelling about it to me and showed me her shirt at 6:45 in the morning... It was so cute! Those are some great memories for the 3 of them... I will of course scrapbook them for Brittni and Morgan to ensure the memories will stick forever. OH and even more exciting we kinda used this treat to celebrate that Brittni got STRAIGHT A's on her report card! We are very proud because she has come a very long way in her new school. Enjoy the pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
holy cow that looks fun. we were going to go to a Monster Truck Rally on Valentines day last year but it didn't work out.
Yea, I have convinced several friends to start blogs so we could see whats happening. sorry for no comments but I do look at your page on a weekly basis. It seems that you guys have an awesome family. thats really cool Laura
Post a Comment