That's so awesome that school's out! Yeah for you!!! These pics are so cute, and I especially love the one where the boys are hugging each other in front of the Christmas tree! Priceless! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!!
Haha, Laura you are too funny! Yes and the poor thing has been waiting to see these for a few weeks now...I have BEEN SWAMPED!!! She was so much fun! And they are too cute together! I hope you have an awesome Christmas, your boys are seriously adorable!!
2 comments:
That's so awesome that school's out! Yeah for you!!! These pics are so cute, and I especially love the one where the boys are hugging each other in front of the Christmas tree! Priceless! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!!
Haha, Laura you are too funny! Yes and the poor thing has been waiting to see these for a few weeks now...I have BEEN SWAMPED!!! She was so much fun! And they are too cute together! I hope you have an awesome Christmas, your boys are seriously adorable!!
Post a Comment