Monday, December 29, 2008

SANTA CAME!!

Christmas morning the boys woke up and attaked their presents. Wyatt had much more fun this year and was very enthusiastic about everything he got to open... there are lots of pics so I put most in a slideshow



I drove a TV cabinet down to Britt's mom and stepdad that Dan made for them and I picked her up the day after Christmas for her 2 week visit... The trip went by very fast because I was listening to the audio twilight my mom got me.... :) Now I need another trip to start the audio New Moon :) Here is Brittni opening her presents..









And once again there are no pics of me but here are a couple of my presents that I am quite excited about

Cricut Juke Box

My Aunt Sherri got us this Wii Outdoor Challenge whichwe LOVE... Its a great workout

And Dan got me the Wii Fit!!
I got this green Nano with my Christmas money from Sue, Denise and Mamaw and Papaw!

And of course....

We have had a great Christmas and hope to have a happy new year! We are very blessed to have such a great and loving Family!!

1 comment:

..Kris Naven.. said...

How awesome! Ollie got Elmo LIVE too, and he loves it! We have a Wii Fit and LOVE it too! That outdoor one looks cool-I haven't seen that one! And I love the green nano! Very cute! I am glad you guys had a great Christmas! Thanks for all the updates...I need to do that! Lol! Talk to you later!!!