I should prolly get my shopping started... JK, we have about 1/2 done :) I just sent these cards out... If you don't get one then I do not have your address so email it to me and I can pop one in the mail to ya!!
We saw Santa today and I was so proud of both the boys! Morgan told Santa he wanted Thomas the Crash Engine... not sure what the Crash engine is... i think he just wants to crash the trains together on more tracks... and he told Santa that Wyatt wanted some books... Suprisingly Wyatt loved sitting next to Santa and even let me walk away... I never would have guessed that scenerio!
1 comment:
Your cards are way cute! And so is the picture of the boys with Santa! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!! 7 more days! Yeah! I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment