We've made a business connection with a store in Santa Cruz called "Arbor Antiques." We met Daphny when we started selling our furniture in Alameda 2 months ago. She saw one of Dan's hutches and ordered one so we made a family trip down there on Sunday. First of all her store/house was AMAZING! After visiting her store we went down to the beach at the Boardwalk and had a nice time... even tho we did forget the stroller. That made it hard but we still made the most of it.
Wyatt fell asleep with food in his mouth on the way there :)
2 comments:
Awwww I wish we were thier with you guys, not 2 hours later,lol looks like you guys had a nice time though!!! Thats cute how Dan burryed the kids,lol
Oh yea,I just wanted to say,I love your page!!! I might need an updated page soon, =)
Post a Comment