Monday, July 21, 2008

The Dark Knight

Of course we had to see it o opening day... I actually had to reason with Dan on why we couldn't go to the midnight showing... haha. It was great! I'm stealing all of Kris' facts because I'm lazy and want to include it on my blog:
If you STILL haven't seen it-you NEED to GO! It is awesome! It took 185 Million Dollars to make the movie, and they have already surpassed that number in sales! Bravo!
Here Are The Numbers...
Midnight Showing= $18.5 Million
(Previous Record: Star Wars: Episode III - The Revenge of the Sith $16.9 Million)
First Day Showing= $66.4 Million
(Previous Record: Spider-Man 3 $59.8 Million)
Weekend Showing= $155.34 Million
(Previous Record: Spider-Man 3 $151.1 Million)
IMAX Showing= $6.2 Million
(Previous Record Spider-Man 3 $4.7 Million)


2 comments:

Walnut said...

well you stole my idea of a memory- the game. that was so fun. I remember squirting the paperboy with a hose. and also throwing rocks a cars passing by one time. a lady pulled over in her new 80s blue camaro and lectured us.

Omeara's said...

The best movie!!!