Sunday, June 15, 2008

Summer fun!

We always have so much fun at the park. Morgan takes his scooter and Wyatt loves to watch. We also went swimming today... well the boys did

Nana took a pic of me and the boys

Morgan rode his spiderman scooter all over the place


Even thru the water Morgan saw some boys playin and shoved his way in the circle. They were trying to make the bark fly off the spot where the water shoots outHe also made a little girl friend and followed her around the park
Wyatt loves to watch Morgan play
Here's Wyatt his first time in the big pool with daddy. He LOVES the water... no suprise I have 3 water babies!


Morgan says "I'm a walrus!" or "I'm a sea lion!" "ARRR ARRR!"

Aren't they so cute?

1 comment:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Summer is the best, and all your new pics are way cute! I can't believe how big the boys are getting! Thanks for sharing!

Love Always,
Kris