Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Wyatt!!

One year ago today (yesterday:) I was the happiest momma in the world. My sweet lil man Wyatt Lee Smith joined our family. This year has gone by so fast we can't hardly believe it! He is such a joy and we can't imagine our lives without him.

June 24, 2007

June 24, 2008 - Happy Birthday Wyatt!!
Party time! Mommy and Wyatt Hey thats my hat!


Mamaw and Wyatt Wyatt's special monkey cake/cupcakes
Brittni decorated this extra special cake just for Wyatt all by herself!
Wyatt climbing on his presents


Checking out the thomas the choo choo train


Daddy and his babiesMorgan got a present too! A fireman jacket! Thanks Miller family!
Smith family
Mommy, Daddy and Wyatt


Blow out the candle Wyatt!


Poor Wyatt was traumatized! He does not like getting his hands dirty and did not appriciate us all trying to force him to eat his cake and make a mess :(


Morgan had no problems taking over :) Silly people with spoons on their noses


1 comment:

Omeara's said...

These pics are soooo cute,I cant belive how big hes getting,I remember the day you told me you were prego,And I was so exited I was telling everyone,you have such beatiful kids Laura!!!!