Thursday, May 29, 2008

Trip to Walmart...

I hesitate to share this story because it just goes to show how much TV my kid watches and in turn you may think poorly of me... So yes people I recognize the PROBLEM and we are limiting Morgan's addiction to TV... I wonder WHERE he would get such bad habit!!


My mom and I went to Walmart the other day and took the boys of course to get a few food items. We're heading towards the back aisle so we can work our way to the front. As we do this we pass an end cap with a Charmin display and morgan yells "CHARMIN!" I would normally try to play it off like my 2 year old can read but I don't think many of you can be talked into believing that. So of course we are cracking up as we continue to walk and then he yells...





"CALIFORNIA!!" We were like "what?!" Then we see morgan pointing up above the dairy wall to the pictures of cows and we realized he is talking about the happy California cows from the cheese commercials!! So at this time my mom and I were pretty much out of control... at least I was. It was so funny I am still cracking up about it...




Then to top off our trip to the white trash capitol store Wyatt decided to puke all over himself and since I never have a diaper bag with me i had to take his shirt off to wipe up the mess ALL over the cart, floor and his pants... so I left with a shirtless baby ... from walmart... so i guess we fit in at that point right? lol

3 comments:

Josh and Rach said...

Haha. Got to love Wal-mart and the crazy people there. Don't worry though, I know a certain 2-year old (Wally's) that knows the name of stores when she goes by them on the freeway. The two she knows the best is Ikea (Lindsey's fav store) and Best Buy (Wally's fav) haha. It is pretty cute though I'll have to admit.

..Kris Naven.. said...

That's hillarious! It is so funny how much they pick things up!

Omeara's said...

Omg ha ha Im laughing so hard right now!!! You tottaly fit in,l always take off the kids clothes and shoes before I go into Walmart,so I look like a regular,lol