
First things first... and MOST importantly! I finally got my Cricut Design Studio... I know you are all sooooooo jealous and I am so HAPPY!!! Its a dream come true for a scrapbooker like me! Thanks to my hunny and lil man Morgan...shout out to my boys! And I know no one REALLY cares but its computer software for my cricut machine that cuts out letters and it will allow me to do so much more for my pages!!! YAY!!
Dan and morgan got started on the vegtable garden... i am soooooo excited but we were all bumed that brittni was not a part of this special Smith event. She and Daddy had so much fun last year and took a lot of pride in their hard work to grows yummy-lish-ous veggies FOR ME! lol... She will be here in the summer to help them grow :)
For mothers day both sets of my granparents came over to my parents house for a yummy ham dinner and my grandma suggested a little trimmy-trim with the monsterous huge scissors... It was pretty funny because my mom was really nervous and kept saying "don't you cut me!" and grandma says back to her "I'm not gonna cut you!" RIGHT BEFORE she cuts her!
3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day! I love all your new blogs, and it looks like you guys had a lot of fun traveling! I'm doing some new blogs right now too, I feel like I haven't done it in a while! I don't know what that scapbooking thingy is, but I know you love doing it-so that's cool! I was hoping when we take a new family picture(probably pretty soon since we have sooo much going on in May)that you could make me another cutte picture header for my blog! You are so talented! Ok, well Happy Mother's Day Again! Take care!
Love Always,
Kris
Happy mothers day,congrats on your so software,lol Looks like you guys had a really nice day!!!!
Awesome! That is so funny! I hope your mom recovers quickly.
Renee :)
Post a Comment