Monday, August 1, 2011

Disney!

I took the kids to southern california with me without Dan :( because I had a close to my heart (scrapbooking) convention right at the Disneyland hotel! My mom and Jenny met us the week after all the business stuff and we went to disneyland and California adventure and it wiped us out! The next day we went to the beach and then back to disney with Doug! Andrea also met us in the evening and we had a blast that day too! If you didn't know also.... Morgan wears a backbrace so we were able to get a fast pass and didn't have to wait in any lines :) If you don't know why he wears it yet and are curious just send me an email... pretty sure everyone knows about this already. I don't have the beach pics yet but here are the disney ones!

Me and my dre at the end of the second day... so tired!
This ice cream was a must!
toon town
out of order... these boys were tired after a long, fun week!

more toon town





autotopia.... one of the kids favorites
Wyatt's photography skills

Wyatt's silly faces




Best friends
Their very favorite ride... toy story mania
Doug's here!


Aligator came with us on the first day!
Me and Jenny
Character breakfast! Best idea to do this EVER!

I love his happy happy face!
Morgan's favorite! Eyore!
My roomates at the CTMYH convention


Mary Beth!
Tigger!

No comments: