Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lake Almanor 2009

We had a great time again at lake almanor this year! Here are some pictures from the trip! We also celebrated Morgan's 4th Birthday here but I don't have the pictures on my camera...I will have to blog about that super late!
My 3 boys...
Photobucket
Mom and Dad holding hands! How cute is that?
Photobucket
A bat chillin at the pit toilet
Photobucket
Wyatt helping snap the beans
Photobucket
I thought this picture was hilarious!
Photobucket
Throwing the bean into the pot
Photobucket
He told me this was a seat belt
Photobucket
Playin rummy
Photobucket
Bath time
Photobucket
My boys
Photobucket
Dad sleepin
Photobucket
This is why we wear our bike gear
Photobucket
Brittni comin back from the 20 MILE bike ride!!!! We are so proud!
Photobucket
Daddy being silly with Wyatt
Photobucket
Brittni swallowing a sword
Photobucket
I was taking a pic of me and Dan and my mom snuck into the pic.... we were dying of laughter
Photobucket
Me with my honey
Photobucket
Smith Family
Photobucket
Brittni with THE SKIRT she has brought and been able to wear every year she has come camping since she was 5! This was the hamock she made out of rope.
Photobucket
They love their Nana!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun family. The kids are growing so fast! Your parents look happy :) Thanks for sharing! Love, Renee