Doug (my cousin) has been in the UK for a year for school and we have missed him soooooo much! Along with all of our crap packed in this house ... Dougs has also been in storage here. He has stayed here at my parents for about 2 weeks maybe 3... I lost count...but time flies when we're havin fun. This awesome smarty made our amazing new website AND put all the latest Adobe programs on our new computer ... He is also responsible for me putting another hole in my ear, teaching Morgan some amazing historical facts, finding us an awesome new camera and feeding my white mocha addiction! He finally found an awesome apartment and is renting a room with 2 perfect roomys
He literally lives on the steepest hill in SF... 31 degrees...thats the limit...and just so you know it was way worse in person AND I refused to drive down it... so I was let out at the top and walked down
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing about Doug :) I'm so glad you guys had such a great time with him and I enjoyed seeing the pictures of where he is renting. ~Renee :)
Post a Comment