Saturday, February 28, 2009

Starting our 2009 Garden

I love Morgan's face in this picture... He has been closing his eyes in pictures so I told him to hold them wide open. Its tradition for Dan and Brittni to make a garden every spring and we are getting an early start so we can get lots of brocolli and artichokes this time around
Morgan is a really big helper this year with everything
Nana busted out the label maker to help keep us organized... Brittni was all over that idea!
Brittni so enjoys doing this with her Dad every year... she takes a lot of pride in knowing exactly what to do
Dan showing Morgan what to do
Mommy holding a stinker... he was having a tough day which = we were all having a tough day

YUM Hey, I want in on this action!
Smith Family... yes i know i look prego but I'm not... just fat

No comments: