Wednesday, January 21, 2009

He's growing up!!

My friend Krystal that I met in my anatomy class told me about this preschool that her son goes to and I checked it out... Its so amazing! Morgan is in love with it! Everything just seemed to work out because there was one spot available that just happened to be on the schedule that I wanted. He will be going on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in the afternoon. We are required but I am so excited that I have to work there on Mondays. It is a totally play based program and it is so organized and so just PERFECT for him and for us! Plus its affordable... well more affordable than the others! Check out their website to see what they are all about: http://www.rosevillecommunitypreschool.org/
My silly BIG boy!!
Mommy is so proud and excited!
He's a little excited
Here is THE best dad in the whole world. Daddy on his own asked his boss if he could get off work early today to take Morgan to his first day of preschool...I had tears because he is soooo thoughtful! I should have seen it coming tho just cuz he has always been such a great and thoughtfull daddy!! I LOVE this man!
Had to have his hair gelled like his dad
Morgan spent a lot of his day digging and filling holes with water. That's teacher Vanessa helping him




Oh I am positive there are more pics of school to come

1 comment:

..Kris Naven.. said...

That's so cool! I have been looking into Preschool's out here for Elliott! I can't believe how fast they are growing! I know I am going to ball like a baby!!!