Sunday, November 30, 2008

Twilight

I had to post a comment on my obsession... I have seen the movie twice now and loved it both times... I went into it knowing that it wasn't going to be the book so I think thats why I was able to enjoy it so much! I wish it could have been an 8 hour long movie but for what it had to be I thought it was amazing.... I wish I had taken a pic of me in my shirts... I havea white one that says 'stupid lamb' and a black twilight one.... I know you're jealous! (I stole your pics Kris)


OH MY HOTTNESS


2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

"Oh my Hotness" I think is an understatement!!! ;)

I LOVED it my second time!!! (But you already know that!)

Omeara's said...

O my.... I hope I dont yell out his name, when im with matt,lol I loooooooooove that movie,Im totally telling my family I want the books for christmas