Thursday, November 13, 2008

911

Yesterday was eventful... first off We are all OK! I don't want to alarm anyone!
The Story:
Jenny was in my moms room reading a book while the boys were playing on the bed and watching cartoons. Wyatt (16 months old) was laying on jenny's legs just relaxing.... OR SCHEMING... All of a sudden he just rolls himself completely off of her and off the bed and looks like a pin ball as he falls to the ground (Jenny's description) hitting his head on a broken knob on my moms dresser. She immediatly picked him up and when she looked at her hand it was COVERED in blood....Blood all over his head and neck and clothes. And of course he's screaming. But thats a good thing he never lost constiousness. So she runs him out to me and of course I become MENTAL at the sight of all the REAL blood (thats how I describe k?!) I freak out and yell to call 911 as I am putting pressure with a rag on his head. Of course Jenny is all calm telling me its going to be fine while I'm yelling at her to tell them to hurry up... I'm telling you I was going MENTAL!
I know that I am married and shouldn't care about this detail but I can't help but agree with Jenny after the fact that all of the 20 bajillion paramedics and firemen that showed up at the house were HOTT... and we looked HORRIFIC in our pj's and unbrushed hair... So then all the McHotties are trying to find the cut on Wyatt's head... Um ya, it took forever since its freakin microscopic!!! FYI this all happened while I was studying how the blood circulates throughout the body... I wasn't to the head yet but now I KNOW that head wounds bleed alot because they are so vascular.... I didn't think to take pictures till after the boy was in the bath so here's what I got...
It was worse when I saw the REAL blood (not fake!) all over his head and all on his neck... I know it doesn't look as bad in these pics as I describe but I don't want to hear it! You have no idea people what I felt and saw!
The cut is so tiny you prolly can't even see it!
I was trying to get a pic of his meltdown in the bath but all he can do is look cute!
OH AND P.S. I GOT A 93% ON MY ANATOMY LAB EXAM!!! STILL WAITING ON THE LECTURE EXAM SCORE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was an awesome story :)! You should be a writer.... You could make a series called "Junie B Jones is a Mommy". hehe

I love you! You're great!

Renee :)

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh my goodness! I would have totally FREAKED out too! How scary!!! I am glad he is ok, but what a horrible thing to have to experience!!!