So its been a while since a blog. I haven't taken pics in a long time or had a chance to update the site because I've been in school with 14 units. I am supposed to be studying right now but i thought this was more imortant!
I'm taking:
Online Algebra




3 comments:
I was wondering why i hadn't heard from you in a while! I knew you were taking classes but not 14 units! WOW! That's great :) When I grow up, I want to be just like you :)
Love, Renee :)
wow that Radiological Technologist even looks just like you
Ok, this is so awesome that you are going back to school! I used to be a receptionist at Med 7 Urgent Care, and the Radiological Techs were the coolest people ever! That is awesome that you are going to be one! And congrats on all your hard work! I want to see more pics of the fam though! The boys are getting so big!!!
Post a Comment