So every year when we camp I love to read. This year was no exception! My friend Kris put these books in my head from lilttle advertisment on her blog so I thought I'd give it a try. I started last monday and this morning I finished the 4th and final book to this fantastic series by Stephanie Meyer. I could not put these books down. They were all amazing and I want more!!
Book#1
Book#2
Book#3
And! The first book is going to be a movie! The shooting is wrapped and the date is set! 12.12.08 Check out the trailers on the twilight website! It looks Awesome!
www.twilightthemovie.com


1 comment:
Ali had to force herself to finish reading Twilight. She wasn't love'n it but her friends are obsessed with it so she wanted to have that in common with them. So I hope that was a good kind of peer presure! :) Renee
Post a Comment